• Playing country vs. blues – the differences
• Tone & Vibrato
• Chord & note swells, octaves
• Great licks + Interactive Q&A throughout
• Only 20 spots (total) available – Intermediate / advanced level
How Do I “Sign In” To The Workshop?
When you place your order…
You will immediately receive a confirmation email with the Login info.
If you don’t see the confirmation, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please check your “JUNK MAIL” so you don’t miss it! *
Workshops will be recorded and available to attendees shortly after the event.
Even if you can’t attend, you can sign up here (purchase this workshop) and have access to the entire 2 hour workshop video and any included materials. (the next best thing to being there)
Small Size Group: Yes
Only 20 spots (total) are being offered. Small size insures each participant gets the most out of each seminar.
Video Conferencing Platform: ZOOM
The workshop will be given on the “ZOOM” platform – ZOOM does not require a “sign up” to fully participate. You just need a standard webcam and microphone (built in or other)
Details on using Zoom can be found here: ZOOM Basics
What Do I Need?
- Diatonic harps: keys of C, A, D, F are recommended.
- A decent internet connection
- Use of a desktop or laptop computer is highly recommended for the best experience.
(Zoom can be used on a phone or tablet but I recommend a computer.
- Familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform (the basic stuff) before the day of the workshop.
You can test your settings etc.. It’s really very simple. Go Here
In my early years, there were a couple of players that opened the door to new directions in my playing. This came about not by me stealing their licks, (although I certainly did a lot of that) but by introducing me to new ways of “thinking” about what I played – new directions, which continue to influence me to this day.
So besides passing on a few new licks, my goal is to open your eyes and ears to some new ways of approaching playing – ways that will ultimately help you become not just a better harp player, but a better musician as well.
Feel free to email me. I’m here to help.