What is a “Harp Wah”??
The Harp Wah Is a Harmonica Accessory Invented By Canadian Harmonica Player Roly Platt.
It’s like a trumpet mute for harmonica players – adding extreme “cupping” and “wah” effects while playing acoustic harmonica. It’s easy to use, as it does not attach to the harp. Just pick it up and play.
First of It’s Kind Product Sporting Some Unique Characteristics:
- Works great for both Pro and beginner harp players.
- Used by top Pro players around the world.
- Fully forward-facing design aims the sound directly out from you and into your mic
- The Harp Wah™ becomes an extension of your regular hand cupping position – making it feel natural, with minimal effect on your playing style.
- Shape focuses the sound into narrow, controllable field.
- Anodized polished aluminum – safe, rock-hard and extremely durable finish – inside and out.
- Light weight and durable, for a lifetime of road-worthy abuse.
- Universal shape and size accommodates a wide range of harp players.
- For left or right-handed players.