Shipping: “Small Packet Air” vs. “Tracked Packet”
I want to provide the very best service to all my customers.Here is some information on shipping options which will help you make the best choice for your needs and expectations.If ordering from countries other than Canada or the USA, I recommend "Tracked Packet".
Small Packet AirSmall Packet Air for shipping is less expensive but has no tracking and no guarantees on how long delivery will take. I've seen this method take as little as 5 days and as much as 6 weeks (rarely).
Tracked PacketTracked Packet is more expensive but does send tracking info to your provided email address. Depending on the country, it can take between 5 to 10 business days.These products ship from Canada and on both of these shipping options, Customs can hold things up on occasion unfortunately.
Considerations Before You Buy
- The Harp Wah was specifically made for acoustic diatonic harmonica playing BUT, have a look at this demo of a Chromatic being used.
- The design and "input slot" width will accommodate any standard diatonic model, (including 12, 13, 14 hole models) with a total cover height (thickness) of less than 23mm – all major brands tested fall well within this slot width and include standard models from: Hohner, Seydel, Suzuki, Lee Oskar.
- Thicker harps: Even the overly thick models such as Seydel’s “Low Low” tunings with their wider cover plates work using a slightly modified grip.
- Higher notes on a 12, 13 or 14 hole model will extend beyond the Harp Wah's slot length – but the most important holes 1-6 work great.
- The higher notes (above holes 1-6) on any harp are not as "affected" as the lower notes by the nature of the higher frequency, less resonating reeds.
- The Harp Wah can be used by left or right-handed players but is not generally recommended for players who play with the low notes towards your fingertips (as opposed to the typical way – low notes towards the palm). In that case, success would be dependent on your grip and adaption.
- The Harp Wah™ was designed to work with what I call the “classic grip” hand positioning – with the harp held between the index finger and thumb. It may also work for players with a alternative grips, but please keep that in mind.
- Customized harps and harps with customized covers will also work.
- As with using any new device, some adaptation and practice is suggested to maximize the all available tones and effects of the Harp Wah.
Do the Two Sections Come Apart?
No. The Harp Wah is made up of two anodized aluminum sections which are permanently connected together to form an air-tight connection. They are not meant to come apart.
How Much Will Shipping Cost to My Address?
You Can Check Before You Buy.To see your actual shipping costs, add the product to your cart, then "View Cart" and add in your shipping info. You will see exact costs before having to commit.
Yes. We can ship to pretty much any country.To see actual shipping costs, add the product to your cart, then "View Cart" and add in your shipping info. You will see exact costs before having to commit.Duties and Taxes may apply in some countries. Please see the "Duties and Taxes" tab for more information.
Please read the FAQ: "Shipping: Small Packet Air vs. Tracked Packet"
Duties and Taxes
Duties and Taxes:The Harp Wah ships from Barrie, Ontario, Canada.
Canadian Customers:If you are purchasing the product from within Canada (delivered to a Canadian address), your provincial Tax rate will be added to your order and will be stated on your receipt.
International Customers:Any import duties, international taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping costs and it will be collected upon delivery from the carriers for certain packages. These charges are recipient’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for the package. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
All Available Products
- Harp Lessons x 3 $159.99
- Gift Card: Harp Wah + Grip Tape Combo $64.00
- Harp Wah™ – MIDNIGHT EDITION $59.99
- Harp Wah™ $59.99
- Harp Wah Lessons – Skype $40.00
- "Inside Out" CD (Hard Copy) $17.00
- Protective Soft Storage Pouch (3 Pack) $15.00
- "Inside Out" 2014 (Download) $9.95
- "Tangled Roots" 2010 – (Download) $9.95
- Grip Tape (Additional) $3.99