The Harp Wah
A Great, Unique Gift Idea for a Harmonica Player…
Here’s something new for your holiday shopping list (for the harmonica player in your life) – The Harp Wah by Roly Platt
This new, first-of-its-kind cupping device gives the player controllable “wah” and resonator-like effects by adding “Trumpet Mute-like” tones to the harmonica.
Just pick it up and through it as needed.
Whether you know a Pro or an amateur harp player, this unique, new gift idea is a device that will deliver awesome effects to harmonica players of all skill levels.
- Fully forward-facing design aims the sound directly out from you and into your mic
- The Harp Wah™ becomes an extension of your regular hand cupping position – making it feel natural, with minimal effect on your playing style
- Convenient to use – non-attaching
- Shape focuses the sound into narrow, controllable field
- Anodized polished aluminum – creating a safe, rock-hard and extremely durable finish – inside and out
- Light weight and durable, for a lifetime of road-worthy abuse
- Universal shape and gender-neutral size accommodates a wide range of harp players
- For left or right-handed players
- High-quality protective drawstring bag
- Grip Tape (for players wanting a little extra torque while holding)
- And of course, it sounds killer