Here’s my approach when getting in really tight to a mic when using the Harp Wah. More Tips Here: https://www.harmonicamute.com/using-harp-wah/
How I use the Grip tape that comes with the Harp Wah. Plus, another look at my grip suggestion for a better seal when cupping the Wah.
Here’s some of my tips on playing the Harp Wah into a mic. – live or in the studio. Less is often more.
Here’s another video on gripping the Harp Wah – some options to try.
Here’s an alternative technique that I find useful for holding Harp Wah. Get better cupping techniques with a harmonica and the Harp Wah “cup mute”.
Basic Positioning the Harp Wah: Like any new device, a bit of practice is necessary to master and maximize all of its effects. Here is how I hold this resonating harmonica “cup mute”, which allows me to get great Wah sounds on the harp.
If your Harp Wah came with the pre-attached 3M Tape strip, watch this instructional video before attaching it.
More Cool Things…
All Available Products
- Harp Lessons x 3 $159.99
Harp Wah + Wah Claw Handle "Combo"
Gift Card: Harp Wah + Wah Claw
- Harp Wah™ $59.99
- Harp Wah™ – MIDNIGHT EDITION $59.99
- Harp Wah Lessons – Skype $40.00
- "Inside Out" CD (Hard Copy) $17.00
- Protective Soft Storage Pouch (3 bags) $15.00
- Wah Claw – EZ Grip Handle (attachment) $12.95
- "Inside Out" 2014 (Download) $9.95
- "Tangled Roots" 2010 – (Download) $9.95
- Grip Tape (Additional) $3.95