Intro to this lesson:
• Main Focus: Playing 3rd position in “Major” chord songs (as apposed to just minor songs)
• Learn where the “main” notes are over all 3 chords are (1, 4 & 5)
• Why and when I use 3rd position and why sometimes I don’t
• Why some of 3rd position playing will already be very familiar to you.
• Learn why playing both Major and minor licks works great in many tunes
• How I use 3rd position splits and octaves as “comping” and rhythmic approaches
How do I download the workshop?
Order Confirmation Email:
Shortly after purchase, you will receive an “Order Confirmation” email which contains the link to all the materials.
* Please check your “JUNK MAIL“ so you don’t miss it! *
If you don’t see either of these, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About My Lessons:
In my harmonica lessons, which are designed to be easy to understand and don’t require any prior knowledge of music theory, you’ll not only improve your playing skills, but also become a more well-rounded musician. These lessons provide a clear and straightforward learning path that will help you reach your goals and become a better harp player and musician overall.
By focusing on practical application and clear communication, you’ll be able to easily understand and apply the concepts and techniques taught in these lessons, setting you up for ongoing growth and development as a harmonica player.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the basics or an experienced player looking to take your skills to the next level, these lessons are designed to be accessible and helpful for anyone looking to improve their harmonica playing.
Feel free to email me. I’m here to help.