Intro to this 30 min. video lesson:
• Main Focus: Hearing, breaking down and incorporating some of the small details that are essential to great playing
• “If you can’t hear it, you can’t play it.” Breaking down the details
• Simple ways to play a single note
• Flaring notes, Scooping notes
• Enunciating notes – techniques
• Percussiveness and Attack
• Gliss’s & implied Gliss’s
• Finishing your notes
• Playing in tune
• Vibrato: Details within Vibrato! (see my main lesson on Vibrato for a full lesson on that)
How do I download the Lesson?
1. You will see a link right on the “Order Complete” page as soon as you submit your order payment
2. Order Confirmation Email:
Shortly after purchase, you will receive an “Order Confirmation email” which contains the link to all the materials.
* Please check your “JUNK MAIL“ so you don’t miss it! *
If you don’t see either of these, contact me at email@example.com
About My Lessons:
In my harmonica lessons, which are designed to be easy to understand and don’t require any prior knowledge of music theory, you’ll not only improve your playing skills, but also become a more well-rounded musician. These lessons provide a clear and straightforward learning path that will help you reach your goals and become a better harp player and musician overall.
By focusing on practical application and clear communication, you’ll be able to easily understand and apply the concepts and techniques taught in these lessons, setting you up for ongoing growth and development as a harmonica player.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to learn the basics or an experienced player looking to take your skills to the next level, these lessons are designed to be accessible and helpful for anyone looking to improve their harmonica playing.
Feel free to email me. I’m here to help.